To make it easier for third-party companies to contribute to our blog, we've restructured our
guest post guidelines as follows:
- The guest article must be related to the topics discussed on the iplocation.net
website and must be of good quality.
- The desired article length is about 1,000 to 2,000 words, however, we do not impose a hard limit on the length as long as the article is determined to have good value to our audiences.
- The article must be detailed, unique, and have not published elsewhere on the web.
- We do not post articles that heavily "advertises" a specific product or service, and hence do not indicate "sponsorship" in the article. All guest post articles submitted are subject to approval, and we have the right to either reject or modify the original content to meet our high standard.
- We allow 1 external outbound link to websites relating to topics we discuss on iplocation.net. Links to a spammy website, or sites determined to be harmful to our search engine ranking will not be allowed. We also DO NOT link to sites relating to Casino, Pharmaceutical, Dating, or any other sites intrusive to our audiences. The outbound link will be contained within the body of the article.
- The outbound link will stay indefinitely unless (1) we determine the link is harmful to our search ranking, (2) the landing website may have changed its original content, or (3) there is a conflict between the affiliate program we may opt-in in the future. In the event we decided to remove the link, we'll let the author know of such a decision.
- Once we post the article on our website, we own the content and we have the right to edit or modify the content to suit our ongoing need. As an author, you may link to the guest post however you desire but published content will be owned by us to allow us to modify it when it becomes outdated.
If you have any questions relating to our guest post policy, please inquire by submitting a Contact Us form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you very much for your interest.
IP Location Team